AIMS is situated at 6 Melrose Rd, Muizenberg, Cape Town, South Africa
Directions from Cape Town International Airport to AIMS
- Leave the airport on the Airport Approach road and take the N2 turn-off heading towards Cape Town.
- Approx. 6km further, take Exit 11 onto the M17 (Jan Smuts Drive).
- Approx. 1km further, at the first set of traffic lights, turn right onto the M18 (Klipfontein Road).
- Approx. 1 km further, turn left onto the M5 southbound (Kromboom Parkway). Note that the M5 changes name to Prince George Drive after approx. 7km.
- Approx. 18km after turning onto the M5, the road ends in a traffic circle. Turn right onto the R310. This is Baden Powell Drive / Royal Road / Atlantic Beach Road.
- Approx. 1km further, there is a large parking lot to the left next to the community centre. Turn left into Beach Road after the parking lot.
- Take the first road to the right (just before a traffic circle). This is Melrose Road. AIMS is approx. 50m into the road, on the right.
- For any queries or problems, please contact AIMS at 021 787 9320 or Igsaan at 072 216 5628.
Online Maps and Immediate Neighbourhood
There is limited parking at AIMS and in Melrose Road. You may wish to use the public parking off Beach Road.